Sunday 20 February 2005

Spring Fever

I love sunshine weather. It brings out the best in me. I need a lot of sun in my system to function well during the year I think. And I have really missed it. This past summer season, I was working too hard, and also volunteering for the Olympics in Athens (Rehearsals Operations Support Volunteer for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies), which left me precious little time to barely take a 4 day holiday. Ok I made that up to me by taking a 3 week trip to Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia and London in October/November, but summer is summer, and there is NOTHING like a great relaxing summer holiday, basking in the heat and sun, swimming in the clear blue waters of distant white-sand Greek beaches, losing track of time and place, while sweating on the sand, and if fortunate enough, being in Summer Love..

No comments: