Wednesday 19 July 2006

URSULA LIVES!

Remember Ursula, the 'lovely' Octopus Witch of Little Mermaid fame?
Well I found her. She has temporarily taken the form of a human grandma on the Greek island of Serifos, at a taverna by the sea, threatening a young boy of around 5 years old to eat meatballs, or else a terrible fate would await him. I dared not try and find out what that fate would be, because as I glanced at her, and the look of recognition came upon my face, I swear I felt my voice getting stolen from me for a short while... God only knows how I escaped with my life, as I tried to take these documentary pictures... for posterity. So next time some wise-ass tells you "It's ONLY a movie, don't be scared!" well... I suggest you run for your life.
I know I did.

1 comment:

Amis Wormhole said...

hahahahaa!
Unbelievable, mate!!!!