Saturday 22 March 2008

Dazzled Yet Again

You are luminous.

A creature of light. I wonder if you even know it, or realise that you are.

I bet you don't.

The depth of your eyes is almighty and filled with fiery emotions. All kinds.

There will be a moment in the future when you probably finally read this, and you will know it is YOU I am talking about. When you do, I hope you will realise the elemental goodness in my heart when I write these words, and the consequent touching of your soul would probably then equal the hold you already have on my heart.

I have tried to shake these feelings and free myself of this hold, but I have failed. That only goes to show your power and to be honest, I kinda wished and knew that I would fail to shake you off my mind. You are dazzling and bright. You breathe live energy and the concept of your being is overwhelming, if one is not used to tolerate such Love potential.

Once again I am dazzled by your shine and I find myself floating in suspended animation, as if my future depends upon your smile. Such beauty is hard to fathom.

You leave me speechless and stunned. In a VERY good way.

So here's to your sparkle and flight. May I join you soon, and bring you all the penguins I feel you long for.

Thank you for being out there, breathtakingly sweet alien.

No comments: