Saturday 5 July 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

This is me, drawing the line. Out with the old, in with the new, I say. Maybe we should all listen to uncle George when he says... "People, you can never change they way they feel, better let them do just what they will..."



There is a reason why this is my favourite song of his. The man has practically written the soundtrack to my life. So here I am, letting go. I've put enough time and emotion into this. It's about time I moved on. No-one can force or even guide the path of a human heart. It's called free will. Thank God for that, cause otherwise I too would have been unable to do this right now.

I'm sure I will cope, I've done this before a few times. I can close this circle too, like I did in the past. Let's just hope that the past WON'T repeat itself in EVERY respect.

So I don't know what else to say about this really. I think I've already said enough.

Oh wait.

I seem to remember that one strange word, the word one should say in an emergency like this one, when you don't know what to say. And with this word, everything will turn out well for me and my heart. It's meant to mean something roughly like: "Atoning for educatability through delicate beauty".

Well! I'm all up for that!

Let's try it, shall we, Mary?



She was right, of course. Thanks again Ms. Poppins :-)

No comments: