Thursday 9 April 2009

Dream of Three as One

I am recovering from the most sensually explicit, vividly floating, inexplicably & complicatedly pleasurable dream I've had in a rather long time...

I saw both of them in my sleep, they were both so identical, in their incredible glowing almost, faces and bodies, both of them so beautiful, almost joined/combined as one strange creature, but each one with a unique body, though each body looked like it was a separate liquid form, running and mixing & sticking into the other body, which was also a liquid form of its own, and what was even stranger, I was being held captive in a lingering kissing embrace, being kissed by both at the same time, our 3 auras and bodies entwined and mixed up together, all three of us, and I was being caressed and we were in a never-ending carousel-like sensation in a zero-gravity joining of bodies and soul, we were floating and twisting and turning all three of us, in a an endless kissing and touching embrace, it was so hot and tender and sensual and I recall the sensation and I was so surprised and amazed and kept asking them, how could it be possible and why and how on earth could it be that two gorgeous angels were with me in that way, and the two of them kept smiling a conspiratorial smile at each-other and then together back at me, and our elegant anti-gravity kissing/caressing dance would start all over again and I couldn't understand why, why on earth they both chose me for this and it felt a bit like it was actually a game between the two of them, and I felt like a complete outsider, and I knew I was going to pay for this somehow, but at the same time I was enjoying it so fucking much, and this guilty pleasure was so intense, I didn't want it to end, even though it seemed ridiculous that those angelic two would find me even remotely attractive and it felt like they were playing a practical joke on me, such an outrageously infuriating one that made me want to scream and accuse them both for intruding in my own personal flight-land like this for their own selfish needs, but it was also a painfully sensual joke I surprisingly didn't mind that much, just as long as I could be lucky enough to drink some of their kisses and hoping I wouldn't wake up any time soon, even though it was painfully obvious by now that I was actually just about to.........

No comments: